2019 PC Summit Call for Speakers
Deadline: April 30, 2019
The PC (Powder Coating) Summit is a two-day technology event that includes lab demos and powerful lectures that deliver the latest in powder coating innovation to formulators, manufacturers, engineers, technologists, scientists, and marketing and management professionals. This event, produced by Paint and Coatings Industry magazine and The Powder Coating Research Group, will take place in October 2-4, 2019 in Columbus, Ohio.
Presentations for the PC Summit should offer the latest advancements in raw material and equipment technology, and trends in the emerging powder coating industry. Topics detailing new developments are welcome including, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Innovation in Additives for Powder Coatings
- New Developments in Metallics and Effect Pigments
- Powder Coating Binder Developments
- Sustainable Technology
- Advances in Pretreatment Technology
- More Efficient Cure Technology
- The Latest Application Technology
- Advances in Testing and Instrumentation
- Low-Temperature Cure
- Toxicity and Handling Issues
- Smart Powder Coatings
- UV-Curable Powder Coatings
- Hyper-Durable Powder Coating Systems
- Functional Powder Coatings
- Aerospace Applications
- Architectural Powder Technology
- Reflective Powder Coatings
- Thermoplastic Powder Coatings
Questions regarding presenting?
For sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities, please contact Tom Fowler at email@example.com.