Powder Coating Summit Call for Speakers
Submission Deadline Extended: April 1, 2020
The Powder Coating Summit is a two-day technology event that includes lab demos at a powder coating research laboratory, and powerful lectures that deliver the latest in powder coating innovation to formulators, manufacturers, engineers, technologists, scientists, and marketing and management professionals. This event, produced by Paint and Coatings Industry magazine and The Powder Coating Research Group, will take place in September 24-25, 2020 in Columbus, Ohio.
Presentations for the Powder Coating Summit should offer the latest advancements in raw material and equipment technology, and trends in the emerging powder coating industry. Topics detailing new developments are welcome including, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Innovation in Additives for Powder Coatings
- New Developments in Metallics and Effect Pigments
- Powder Coating Binder Developments
- Sustainable Technology
- Advances in Pretreatment Technology
- More Efficient Cure Technology
- The Latest Application Technology
- Advances in Testing and Instrumentation
- Low-Temperature Cure
- Toxicity and Handling Issues
- Smart Powder Coatings
- UV-Curable Powder Coatings
- Hyper-Durable Powder Coating Systems
- Functional Powder Coatings
- Aerospace Applications
- Architectural Powder Technology
- Reflective Powder Coatings
- Thermoplastic Powder Coatings
- Trends in Powder Coatings
We are looking for research-based, educational technical content. Sales pitches and/or product-centric presentations will not be considered.
Sponsoring or exhibiting companies are not guaranteed a speaking time – the same review process applies.
Additional requirements and notes:
- Abstract should begin by identifying a current trend in the powder coatings industry that the presentation will address.
- Length of presentation is 30 minutes (includes 5 minutes of Q&A).
- Speaker agrees their presentation is not a platform to promote their company or products.
- Speaker agrees not to include any tradenames, product names or identifiers in their presentation slides (all presentations are vetted).
- Speakers are responsible for their own travel and hotel expenses.
- Selected speakers’ registration fee will be waived ($725 value).
Questions regarding presenting?
Because of the non-commercial nature of our presentations, we recommend presenting companies purchase a tabletop exhibit in our exhibit hall to be able to discuss product specifics, tradenames, etc.
For sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities, please contact Tom Fowler at email@example.com.