ELIZABETH CITY, NC — Hockmeyer Equipment Corp. has launched a new website showcasing the company’s personalized customer service programs that aim to provide an individualized assessment to optimize clients' milling and dispersion process goals.
"Our machines are only a part of the solution; the wealth of information that our technical team offers our clients about how to optimizes their process is what we pride ourselves on," said Jacqueline Kenny, a Marketing Associate with Hockmeyer.
Hockmeyer Equipment Corp.'s featured customer service programs as listed on the website include:
- Parts & Service – next-day shipping on machine parts to reduce downtime and keep customers’ facilities running at peak performance;
- Customer Testing-Applications Lab – consult with the Hockmeyer Technical Team to find the right equipment for a leaner process;
- Test-to-Own Demo Program – a Hockmeyer machine in your facility with low upfront costs and no CAPEX commitment;
- Bridging Services – Keep production flowing with Hockmeyer's manufacturing assistance; and
- Installation and Startup – Hockmeyer technicians assist customers with installation and startup while providing them with hands-on training.