The increases will apply as follows:
- US $0.05/lb for MACRYNAL® waterborne dispersions for isocyanate crosslinking, and VIACRYL® waterborne acrylic resins
- US $0.08/lb for CYMEL®, BECKAMINE®, MELMAC® and UFORMITE® conventional melamine, urea, glycoluril and benzoguanamine resins
- US $0.10/lb for DAOTAN™ waterborne polyurethane dispersions, DUROXYN™ solventborne and waterborne epoxy ester resins, MACRYNAL® hydroxylated solventborne polyols, PHENODUR® phenolic solventborne and waterborne resins and dispersions, and VIACRYL® solventborne acrylic resins
- US $0.12/lb for CYMEL® high-solids urea resins
- US $0.15/lb for BECKOPOX™ amine hardeners for epoxy resins and dispersions, BECKOPOX™ solventborne epoxy resins and waterborne epoxy dispersions, PC DEFOAMERS® additives, RESAMIN® solventborne plasticizing resins, and VIALKYD® 100% solid alkyd resins
- US $0.20/lb for DUROFTAL™ hydroxylated polyesters.
According to the company, all of the increases are necessary to offset the steadily increasing costs of raw materials, labor, energy and transportation.
For more information, visitwww.cytec.com.
Report Abusive Comment