DUBLIN - Lab Unlimited is offering its one-day seminar, Rheology & Viscosity Methodology, on Thursday, December 1, 2017, at the company’s head office in Dublin, Ireland.
Presented in partnership with Brookfield Ametek, a leading supplier of precision viscosity instrumentation, this seminar has been specially designed for viscometer operators, including R&D lab technicians, production personnel, and process engineers and scientists, and quality control technicians.
Brookfield Ametek’s Hans Munnik, who has 30 years of viscosity and rheology expertise, will teach the course.
The seminar will include both presentations and live equipment demonstrations covering topics that include:
- how to get the most out of your Brookfield viscometer or rheometer measurements,
- the fundamentals of liquid viscosity and rheology,
- how to effectively develop methods,
- instrument verification check procedure and results interpretation,
- an introduction to texture analysis, and
- an introduction to rheology/flow measurement of powders.
For more information and to register, visit www.labunlimited.com/Brookfield2016.