CMC Offers Particle Size Reduction and Mixing Technologies
Custom Milling & Consulting, Inc. (CMC) is showcasing its new lab-scale Planetary Plus Mixer at Booth 400. Each blade is designed with impellers that are mounted to the shaft and are angled in different directions. This allows the materials to be pushed up from the bottom of the batch and down from the top. There is a high-shear blade simultaneously working with the blades that shears particles and disperses them throughout the product. For applications that tend to climb the walls of the vessel or stick to the sides, the Teflon side wall scraper will keep pushing material towards the middle. All of these parts working together will ensure a uniform blend.
The CMC Planetary Plus Mixer is ideal for applications that are a viscous but still need to have shearing to break down and disperse the particles.
In addition to the new lab-scale Planetary Plus Mixer, the company offers a full line of solutions and services that focus on particle size reduction and dispersion.
- Supermill Plus Horizontal media mill
- Duplex Supermill Plus II
- Batch Mill
- SHRED Inline rotor/stator devices
- Double planetary mixers
- Multi-shaft mixers and much more
- Planetary Plus Mixer (Production Size)
Custom Processing & Toll Milling Services
- Assistance with formulation development
- Small pilot lab batches to full- size production
- Class 100,000 Clean Room
- Acquisition of raw materials
- Inventory management of customer supplied materials
- Labeling, packaging, and storage of finished products
- Shipment to you or directly to your end customer
With its state-of the art customer demo lab you realize the complete concept of CMC’s capabilities. Experience the equipment first hand, test out your product with one of CMC’s mills. Learn about the company’s fully equipped analytical lab that provides the resources for complete quantitative and qualitative assessments of samples processed in the lab. www.cmcmilling.com