CLEVELAND — The Cleveland Coatings Society announced that its annual Sink or Swim symposium, set to take place in June, has been postponed until either later this year in a “mini SOS” format or until June 2021. The society is considering a potential virtual format for the 2020 papers, should the event be postponed until 2021.

Visit for any updates on the symposium.