"These companies demonstrate the enabling nature of UV/EB technology and its ability to improve productivity while eliminating harmful emissions and saving energy," says Peter Weissman of Cytec and chair of RadTech's Emerging Technologies Committee.
The organizations honored are:
- InPhase Technologies - High-Performance Photopolymer Recording Media for Holographic Storage,
- Columbia Forest Products - UV-Curable Wood Stains,
- LithoType Company - Flexible Packaging,
- American Toyota - Showroom Floor Refinish, and
- South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD, Southern California) - Wood-Bench Refinish.