To accompany the CERT program, an eligible school can purchase a new innovative educational tooling package that includes an industrial robot, integrated vision system, programmable logic controller, and ROBOGUIDE simulation software.
“With this package, students can learn fundamental through advanced engineering and manufacturing concepts while learning math and science,” said Kevin Ostby, vice president, Customer Resource Center, FANUC Robotics. “Students will work with the same robots, software and applications that are used in industry.”
Schools can use the new package to integrate robot training into their programs and initiatives. Some of the successful approaches used by educational institutions are:
- Adding robotic automation facilitated learning to Career Technical Education programs
- Integrating robotic automation to teach design and manufacturing concepts
- Creating new courses and project-based activities to prepare students to work with robotic automation
- Integrating CERT program with career cluster curriculum
- Applying industrial robot training to engineering technology curriculum
- Adding CERT program to community workforce retraining initiatives
For more information, call 248.377.7000 or e-mailCERT1@fanucrobotics.com.