PLYMOUTH, MI - BYK-Gardner, a manufacturer and distributor of quality control instruments for color, appearance and physical properties testing, is hosting its 7th BYK-Gardner User Meeting, “Color and Appearance Harmony,” June 11–12, 2013, in Plymouth, MI. The meeting will focus on the field of color and appearance control.
Topics of the meeting include:
- New challenges of achieving “Class A” surface quality in an ever-changing production environment;
- Color harmony from “Design to Material Approval to Production Control,” and all on a global basis;
- Latest news on color matching of effect finishes for OEM and refinish applications;
- New visual perception studies and correlation to instrumental waviness data; and
- Online color and appearance process control.
As in the past, speakers from automotive manufacturers, coatings manufacturers, part suppliers and raw material suppliers will share their best practices and challenges in optimizing color and appearance. BYK-Gardner also will present the latest industry developments.
The meeting is free of charge and will be held at The Inn at St. John’s, 44045 Five Mile Road, Plymouth, MI. The event will open with lunch on Tuesday, June 11, and conclude on Wednesday, June 12, around 2:00 p.m.
Register online at www.byk.com/7usermtg-USA.
BYK-Gardner USA is a member of the BYK Additives & Instruments division of ALTANA.