What is Coatings Trends & Technologies?
The coatings industry is ever evolving - driven by government regulations, customer requests and societal changes. CTT attendees will learn about the latest chemistry and other technology available to help meet these changes and challenges.
Coatings Trends & Technologies (CTT) is a two-day, multi-session, technical conference where you will find cutting-edge trends, analyze the latest research in coatings technology, and interact with other coatings chemists, R&D personnel and suppliers interested in keeping ahead of the ever-evolving demands and trends in our industry. At CTT you will find coatings solutions to improve your formulations.
Who you'll meet at CTT
- Coatings Formulators
- Coatings Manufacturers
- Research & Development
- Application Managers
- Technical Directors
- Technical Managers
- Corporate/Executive Management
- Suppliers to the Industry
What you'll gain at CTT
Education to Improve your Formulations:
Interactive educational sessions will offer the latest research, tools and strategies in coatings technology that can be implemented immediately.
Find Coatings Solutions:
Visit with the industry's leading suppliers demonstrating the latest tools and technologies that can help you overcome your challenges and help your business.
Build Your Network:
Meet with hundreds of coatings chemists and manufacturers in an intimate and productive setting; technical sessions do not overlap with networking time.
Hot topics for coatings chemists & manufacturers
The 2020 CTT conference will feature 40+ coatings experts discussing the latest research, newest technology and top trends emerging in the following topics:
- Architectural Coatings /li>
- Industrial Coatings/li>
- Special Purpose Coatings/li>
- Smart Coatings/li>
- Biobased/Sustainable Technology/li>
- Low/Zero-VOC Waterborne and Solventborne Technology/li>
- New Additive Developments/li>
- New Resin Developments/li>
- Pigment/Colorant Technology/li>
- Corrosion-Control Technology/li>
- UV/EB Technology/li>
- Manufacturing or Testing Equipment/li>
- Business Tools /li>
- Formulating Strategies/li>
- Regulatory Issues/li>
- Mergers and Acquisitions/li>
- Industry/Market Trends/li>