Call for Speakers Guidelines
Submission Deadline: April 19, 2019
PCI Magazine invites you to submit an abstract to present at the 2019 Coatings Trends & Technologies conference taking place September 10-11, 2019 in Rosemont, IL. Our mission is to inform coatings chemists, formulators and R&D personnel about the latest research and actionable solutions to improve their formulations.
Note: Following these guidelines will substantially improve the odds that your presentation will be selected for inclusion in the program.
Who should submit a proposal?
Raw material and equipment suppliers, market research firms, consultants and educators, or students who can clearly and effectively share their scientific research findings and offer useable takeaways in 30 minutes.
Sponsoring or exhibiting companies are not guaranteed a speaking time – the same review process applies.
What type of abstracts we’re seeking?
New Technologies: We are looking for things that are truly new, have been significantly tested, and can help coatings manufacturers with their formulation challenges.
Innovative New Uses of Existing Technologies: We also are interested in seeing creative new uses of existing technologies to improve formulations that are repeatable by others and scalable to achieve great things.
The following proposals will NOT be considered: Product-centric and/or a sales pitch you would give a customer. CTT is an educational technical conference. Abstracts that have or will be presented at another conference prior to CTT 2019 (unless modified).
- Abstract should begin by identifying a current trend in the coatings industry that the presentation will address.
- Length of presentation is 30 minutes (includes 5 minutes of Q&A).
- Speaker agrees their presentation is not a platform to promote their company or products.
- Speaker agrees not to include any tradenames, product names or identifiers in their presentation slides.
- Speakers are responsible for their own travel and hotel expenses.
- Selected speakers registration fee will be waived ($600 value).
All abstracts MUST be submitted here. E-mailed proposals will not be accepted. br>Submission deadline: April 19, 2019.