Call for Speakers Guidelines
Deadline extended! April 15, 2020
The 2020 Coatings Trends & Technologies (CTT) Conference will take place September 9-10 in Rosemont, IL. Paint & Coatings Industry(PCI) magazine invites you to submit an abstract to share your latest technology and research with the coatings chemists, formulators and R&D personnel who attend our event.
Note: Following these guidelines will substantially improve the odds that your proposal will be selected for inclusion in the program.
Who should submit a proposal?
Raw material and equipment suppliers, market research firms, consultants, educators and students who can clearly and effectively share their scientific research findings and offer useable takeaways in 30 minutes.
Sponsoring or exhibiting companies are not guaranteed a speaking time – the same review process applies.
What type of proposals we’re seeking?
New Technologies: We are looking for things that are truly new (commercialized or not), have been significantly tested, and can help coatings manufacturers with their formulation challenges.
Innovative New Uses of Existing Technologies: We also are interested in seeing creative new applications of existing technologies that have been discovered.
Information on the Latest Coatings Trends: Reports on the latest market trends, drivers or forecasts for the future of the coatings industry.
The following proposals will NOT be considered: Product-centric and/or a sales pitch you would give a customer (CTT is an educational, technical conference). Abstracts that have or will be presented at another conference prior to CTT 2020 (unless modified).
- Abstracts should begin by identifying a current trend in the coatings industry that the presentation will address.
- Length of presentation is 30 minutes total (includes 5 minutes of Q&A).
- Speaker agrees their presentation is not a platform to promote their company or products.
- Speaker agrees not to include any tradenames, product names or identifiers in their presentation slides (all presentations are vetted).
- Speakers are responsible for their own travel and hotel expenses.
- Selected speakers registration fee will be waived ($600 value).
- Submission Deadline: April 15, 2020
- Review period: Reviewing will take place approximately one month from deadline.
- Notification: You will be notified by email early May 2020 of the status of your speaking proposal.