- Low-viscosity monomers for epoxies, which now includes ERISYS™ GE4D and GE38.
- Patent-pending Hypro ETBN/ETB glycidyl esters, which are 100% epoxy functional rubber. The new technology requires no diluents/modifiers.
- FOAM BLAST 290 and 331, which offer highly efficient and persistent foam control for low- and zero-VOC coatings.
- K-Flex low-VOC plasticizers and coalescents, which provide good MFFT suppression, gloss, clarity and scrub resistance and are low-VOC/REACH pre-registered.
- Emerald acquired DSM Special Products in December 2010 and is featuring PUROXhigh-purity benzoic acid and benzyl alcohol for epoxy and alkyd applications.
Emerald Features Performance Resins and Additives
March 31, 2011
Emerald Performance Materials is featuring performance resins and additives at Stand 10-417. Products include EPALLOY™ and HyPox™ specialty epoxy resins and Hypro™ reactive liquid polymers, K-Flex® non-phthalate products, PUROX ® benozoic acid and benzyl alcohol, Hilton Davis® colorants, FOAM BLAST® defoamers, and MASIL® specialty silicones. The company is also highlighting the following: