- Low-viscosity monomers for epoxies, which now includes ERISYS™ GE4D and GE38.
- Patent-pending Hypro ETBN/ETB glycidyl esters, which are 100% epoxy functional rubber. The new technology requires no diluents/modifiers.
- FOAM BLAST 290 and 331, which offer highly efficient and persistent foam control for low- and zero-VOC coatings.
- K-Flex low-VOC plasticizers and coalescents, which provide good MFFT suppression, gloss, clarity and scrub resistance and are low-VOC/REACH pre-registered.
- Emerald acquired DSM Special Products in December 2010 and is featuring PUROXhigh-purity benzoic acid and benzyl alcohol for epoxy and alkyd applications.
Emerald Features Performance Resins and Additives
Emerald Performance Materials is featuring performance resins and additives at Stand 10-417. Products include EPALLOY™ and HyPox™ specialty epoxy resins and Hypro™ reactive liquid polymers, K-Flex® non-phthalate products, PUROX ® benozoic acid and benzyl alcohol, Hilton Davis® colorants, FOAM BLAST® defoamers, and MASIL® specialty silicones. The company is also highlighting the following: