Dow Coating Materials Featuring Several New Products at Booth #1800
- The development of new low-emission epoxy curing agents for ambient cure applications
- Development of novel crosslinking resins for waterborne wood finishes
- New additives for architectural coatings
- New ways to formulate interior and exterior paints using less TiO2 without sacrificing performance.
Dow’s ACS presentation schedule can be found at www.dow.com/coating/acs/schedule.html.
At Booth #1800, Dow Coating Materials is showcasing technology innovations including:
- EVOQUE™ pre-composite polymers and ROPAQUE™ dual opaque polymer for 10- 20% TiO2 reductions in interior and exterior architectural coatings
- Rheology modifiers ACRYSOL™ DR-110 and RM-995
- TAMOL™ 2011 dispersant
- Binders AVANSE™ ST-410 and AVANSE™ 200
- PROSPERSE™ 700 Series aqueous emulsion polymers
- PARALOID™ B-66 thermoplastic acrylic resin (DMC) premix
- The Hiding OpTiO2nizer Reformulation Tool for calculating optimum TiO2 reduction with ROPAQUE opaque polymer in interior and exterior formations
- And a new industrial business segment and branded line of products to helping manufacturers produce coatings that protect industrial, commercial and public structures from extreme conditions.
Visit Dow’s ACS landing page at www.dow.com/acs.