As Paint & Coatings Industry(PCI) magazine continues to evolve, we are always looking for ways to improve our product for our readers. After careful consideration, I have decided to form an editorial advisory board to help further develop our editorial content. My goal with this board is to strengthen our editorial offerings, as well as enhance and broaden PCI’sreach and relationship with those in our industry. Members will provide me with information on industry trends and new technologies that they become aware of, offer suggestions for new editorial content that can better serve our readers, and occasionally review articles that have been submitted to help determine their validity and importance.
I am happy to introduce the members of PCI’seditorial advisory board with this month’s issue:
- John Boisseau, R&D Lab Manager, Precision Coatings, Inc.;
- Anthony Carignano, Sales & Marketing Specialist, PCT Engineered Systems, LLC;
- Jennifer L. Cogar, Global Applications Technology Leader, Architectural Coatings, Eastman Chemical Company;
- John N. Cox, Senior, Ph.D.; Senior R&D Scientist, Military, The Sherwin Williams Co.;
- David Fasano, Ph.D., Principal Technical Service Scientist, Dow Coating Materials;
- Nancy Lockhart, Color Marketing Manager, Axalta Coating Systems;
- Vijay Mannari, Ph.D.; Distinguished Professor, Polymers and Coatings Tech., Eastern Michigan University;
- Dominic Morgan, Senior Editor, China Chemicals Market;
- Steven J. Nerlfi, Managing Director, Kusumgar, Nerlfi & Growney, Inc.;
- Daniel Pedersen, Ph.D., Vice President of Science and Standards, Green Seal, Inc.
I am thrilled to have such a diverse range of expertise on our board. We have representatives from coatings manufacturers, suppliers, academia, chemical market research firms, and a standards development and certification organization. I am confident that their contributions will help further develop the quality editorial coverage our readers enjoy each month. You can find more information about our board members on our website, www.pcimag.com.
While I’m on the topic of PCI’s growth, I am happy to report that our annual Coatings Trends & Technologies (CTT) conference was our largest yet – with both exhibit and attendee space sold out. We saw a 20% increase in attendance from last year. Over 350 attendees enjoyed visiting with our 66 exhibitors and listening to 36 technical presentations and two keynote addresses on the latest research, methods and trends shaping our industry. Mark your calendars for September 13-14, 2016 for next year’s event, and register early so that you don’t find yourself on the wait list!
Report Abusive Comment