What: FREE Webinar
When: On Demand until June 22, 2022
Control Your Texture- Evaluate Color, Gloss and Grain with One New Instrument
Our visual perception sees color, gloss, and surface topography together. Grain or surface texture could only be judged visually – until now.
BYK-Gardner’s new spectro2profiler measures color, gloss and grain with one measurement to objectively analyze total.
In only 30 minutes you will learn how to ensure objective evaluation of the total color impression of solid finishes:
- How to measure grain size and depth with 3D topography measurement
- How to evaluate the reflection behavior of a surface with 2D reflectivity measurement
- How to QC the total appearance of textured surfaces
- Identify the factors that affect defoamer effectiveness
- Discover the influence of droplet size
- Transfer defoamers from the bench to the plant with confidence
- Understand how shear and time under shear impact defoamer performance