Pre-Catalyzed Waterborne Epoxy from Behr Pro is a new, high-performance, GREENGUARD® Gold Certified interior coating suited for use by commercial and residential painting contractors, architects and specifiers. With a highly durable, low-odor and low-VOC formula, BEHR PRO™ Pre-Catalyzed Waterborne Epoxy is designed to withstand the harsh conditions of high traffic commercial, institutional and industrial facilities, such as schools, hospitals, food processing plants and USDA inspected facilities.
- Excellent chemical and stain resistance to prolong the life of substrates,
- Abrasion resistant to withstand repeated cleaning demands,
- Outstanding block resistance and mildew-resistant finish,
- Fast-drying formula for quick return to service, and
- Single component (pre-catalyzed) formula eliminates sweat-in time and pot life.
It is available in one-gallon and five-gallon sizes in Eggshell and Semi-Gloss sheens at select Home Depot stores
BEHR PRO Pre-Catalyzed Waterborne Epoxy can be applied by spray, brush or roller over drywall, cured concrete, wood or other properly prepared and primed interior surfaces.