Alberdingk Boley, Inc. (ABI), Booth #47, is a global supplier of innovative, water-based dispersions. The product portfolio is innovative and high performance; 50% of products have been developed in the last five years to meet ever-changing market needs. ABI offers a full line of waterborne resins including:
- Acrylic dispersions (multiphase, self-crosslinking and VeoVA-based)
- Polyurethane dispersions (solvent-free, NMP-containing and renewable)
- Alkyl-phenol (APEO)-free dispersions
- UV-curable dispersions
- Polyurethane-acrylic dispersions
- Castor oil and linseed oil polyols
With a legacy of more than 185 years in castor and linseed oils, driven by tradition and innovative technology, ABI supplies environmentally friendly water-based emulsions and dispersions to the paint and coatings, adhesives, and graphic arts industries. The U.S. headquarters are based in Greensboro, North Carolina.
With a wide array of technology platforms of specialty emulsions and polyurethane dispersions, ABI partners with customers to provide tailor-made solutions and help them succeed and lead in their respective markets.
For more information, call 336-454-5000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org