LAKEWOOD RANCH, FL – The Chemical Coaters Association International Finishing Education Foundation (CCAIFEF) has launched a founding member campaign that offers an exclusive, one-time opportunity for donors to be forever recognized for their contribution. Established to support and grow the education initiatives of the Chemical Coaters Association International (CCAI), CCAIFEF is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable organization.
The CCAIFEF Founding Member Campaign aims to establish a financial foundation upon which educational programs geared towards the industrial finishing and coatings industry will be built and expanded. “Founding members of the CCAIFEF share a commitment to supporting the advancement of the industrial finishing and coatings industry. Through the generosity of these donors, CCAIFEF will be able to develop and grow crucial education and training programs that benefit our industry today and build a strong foundation for the future,” said Sheila LaMothe CCAIFEF’s Executive Director.
Individuals, families, corporations and foundations are invited to become Founding Members with a donation of $5,000 or more and will be recognized in the following ways:
- Year-round exposure on the CCAI and CCAIFEF websites;
- Listing in the CCAIFEF Annual Report;
- Invitation to special Founding Member events;
- Highlighted in applicable press releases;
- Access to the Founding Member logo for use in marketing materials, email signatures, etc.;
- Featured on the Founding Members plaque located at CCAI/CCAIFEF headquarters;
- Plaque noting your Founding Member status;
- For FABTECH exhibitors, signage in your booth promoting your Founding Member status; and
- Naming rights of CCAIFEF scholarships and programming (Champion donors only).
Several Founding Member donor levels are available. These include:
- Champion - $100,000+,
- Partner - $50,000-$99,999,
- Patron - $25,000-$49,999,
- Advocate - $10,000-$24,999, and
- Supporter - $5,000-$9,999.
“Founding Member donations provide crucial financial support for invaluable programs that both attract new talent to our industry and provide development opportunities to those who have chosen a career in industrial finishing and coating,” added LaMothe. Programs that benefit from Founding Member contributions include in-person and online curriculum development and implementation, finishing lab development, Women in Finishing, National and Chapter scholarship programs, and more.
To become a CCAIFEF Founding Member, contact Sheila LaMothe at 859/356.1030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.