CHANHASSEN, MN – Handy Products, maker of the Handy Paint Pail, is celebrating its 20th year in business. Since beginning as a coffee can, some duct tape, and an idea in 2001, Handy Products has evolved into a well-known line of products among professionals and DIYers looking for an easier way to tackle home improvement projects. Over the last two decades Handy Products has made huge strides including the following:
- Remaining a family owned and operated business;
- Selling more than 15 million Handy Paint Pails;
- Donating more than 2 million dollars to organizations like Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Boys & Girls Clubs of Twin Cities, Second Harvest Heartland, and the Sanneh Foundation;
- Being named Vendor Product of the Year Award from Sherwin-Williams in 2004, Vendor of the Year Award from Sherwin-Williams in 2010, 2013, and 2015, and Handy Products Painter’s Tool Bag won Vendor Product of the year in 2020; and
- Selling products all over the world including Australia, New Zealand, Japan, France, UK, Canada and Israel.
To celebrate this accomplishment, Handy Products will be traveling around and stopping at professional paint shows to hand out products to the community.
Learn more at https://handyproducts.co/.