The Cleveland Coatings Society announced that abstracts for podium and poster presentations are now being accepted for the 66th Annual Sink or Swim Technical Symposium, being held June 6-7, 2023. The deadline for submissions is March 1, 2023.
- Green, bio-based, sustainable options
- Novel technologies and formulation ideas
- Polymers, resins, pigments, and additives
- Architectural, industrial, and automotive coatings
- Ultra-low-VOC technologies
- Analysis and characterization of paint films
- Supporting new infrastructure initiatives
- Technologies supporting waterborne and higher-solids coatings
Registration for the 2023 Sink or Swim Technical Symposium must include an abstract, bio, and photo. Speakers will be allotted 25 minutes, with 5 additional minutes for Q&A. A cash award will be offered to the most outstanding speaker.
For more information, visit: www.clevelandcoatingssociety.org.