Call for Papers for Coatings for Plastics: Abstracts Due on December 18
As one of the few symposia dedicated to coatings for plastics, the conference, scheduled for June 13-15, 2007, at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare in Chicago, is expanding its topics. In addition to coatings for plastics as used in automotive applications, topics will also include coatings for plastics in appliances, construction and electronics. The program will consist of a two-day symposium featuring 35-45 minute paper presentations. In addition, suppliers will be invited to showcase their products and services related to this area with tabletop exhibits.
This year's symposium will focus on the following:
- Novel Waterborne Coatings for Plastics
- Improvements in Adhesion Technology
- Advancements in Application Techniques
- UV and EB Cured Coatings
- Film Laminates
- Innovations in Plastics Substrate Technology
- Paint Flow & Rheology
- Regulatory Issues
- Powder Coatings for Plastics
- Advancements in Test Methods and Materials Characterization
- Advances in the Appliance, Electronics and Architectural Markets
To access an abstract form, visit www.pcimag.com and click on the Coatings for Plastics icon, or e-mail Jessica Kreider at firstname.lastname@example.org.