Ameron Announces Changes in Coatings Unit’s Management
Beeler was formerly vice president of Marketing for Ameron’s marine and offshore-coatings business, and has held various management positions with the company over the last 10 years. He assumes overall management responsibility for all U.S. and European protective-coatings operations, including marketing and sales activities and manufacturing facilities in the United States, England, and The Netherlands.
In other moves:
- Randy Roth was named vice president of Sales for the Coatings Group’s U.S.A. division. He was formerly regional sales manager for the Gulf Coast region.
- Stephen F. Dickey was named vice president of Strategic Planning and Marketing for the Coatings Group, U.S.A. division. He was formerly vice president of Marketing for Industrial Maintenance.
- Richard Von Hor recently joined the company as vice president of Operations and Distribution for the Coatings Group, U.S.A. division. He was formerly site operations manager for International Paints, a subsidiary of Akzo Nobel.
- Christine Stanley was appointed vice president of Technology for the worldwide coatings business. She has been with the company for 14 years.
- Michael Sloan was named vice president of International Operations. He was with Devoe Coatings when the company’s marine coatings business was acquired by Ameron in 1996.
- Jay Herpel was appointed director of International Sales. He has been an international sales executive with Ameron since 1996.
- Thomas Brinkman was appointed director of Finance for the Coatings Group, U.S.A. division. He joined Ameron in 1998 as a controller.