The nominees who are elected will each serve three-year terms of office. They will join President Rose Ann Ryntz and Vice President Yasmin Sayed-Sweet, as well as six additional board members, who were elected in 2006. Candidates include:
- Mark D. Algaier, Hillyard Industries, Inc., St. Joseph, Mo.;
- John P. Berghuis, Kronos Worldwide, Mission, BC, Canada;
- Joe Brown, Cray Valley Ltd., Stallingborough, UK;
- Natu C. Patel, Ace Hardware Corp., Matteson, Ill.; and
- Kevin Pelling, L.V. Lomas, Brampton, Ont., Canada.
Voting instructions and additional ballot information will be posted on the FSCT website. Elections by the general membership are scheduled to take place in December 2006.