Richard P. Muny, CEO of Chemsultants International, has announced the promotion of Gary A. Avalon to the position of chief operating officer for the corporation. Avalon has been with the company for five years. He spent the prior 20 years of his career working for Avery Dennison's Specialty Tape Division and six years with Diamond Shamrock's Plastic Division in various technical and business management positions.
Reporting to Avalon are:
- Keith W. Muny -- President of ChemInstruments
- James Duvall -- Vice President Technical Operations
- Pasco Santurri, Ph.D. -- Vice President Fuel Cell Technology
- Bonnie Cole -- Vice President Financial Operations
- Jennifer Muny Raj -- Group Services Administrator
Chemsultants International scientists specialize in developing and testing pressure-sensitive adhesives, specialty coatings and related materials. The company offers pilot coating, laminating, converting and slitting capabilities as part of its product-development capabilities.
For more information, call Chemsultants International, Inc., at 440/974.3080 or visit www.chemsultants.com.