DUBLIN, Ireland - Research and Markets has announced the availability of the first edition of “A Profile of the Argentinean Paint Industry” to its product offerings.
The new study comes at an opportune time as good growth in the construction segment is driving demand for decorative paints, protective coatings, wood coatings and general industrial coatings, while rising affordability is allowing the Argentinean consumer to upgrade to coatings of better and better quality.
The automotive segments are also prospering. With Fiat manufacturing once more on Argentinean soil and the car industry progressing its manufacture for domestic and export markets alike, the automotive OEM segment is one of the key growth areas. Refinish consumption will also grow as a result of the national car fleet expanding. Overall growth in the Argentinean paint market is placed at nearly seven percent per annum for the next five years, which will add approximately 100,000 tons of new demand in the country.
Coverage in this new study includes:
- Paint production, decorative and other; ·
- Paint trade, with comment and analysis; ·
- History of paint consumption and per capita paint consumption; ·
- Market breakdowns by technology or chemistry; ·
- Five-year market forecasts; ·
- End-user industry production statistics; and ·
- Construction industry forecasts.
For more information, visit www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c91810.