Ross Mixing Inc.’s Vice President John Paterson announced the completion of a 12,000-square-foot plant expansion of its facility in Port St. Lucie, FL.
PORT ST. LUCIE, FL – Ross Mixing Inc.’s Vice President John Paterson announced the completion of a 12,000-square-foot plant expansion of its facility in Port St. Lucie, FL. This is the facility’s fifth and largest renovation since opening in 1988. The 45,000-square-foot plant is one of five U.S. manufacturing locations of Charles Ross & Son Co., a leader in specialty mixing, blending, drying and dispersion equipment.
Along with the plant expansion, Ross Mixing Inc. has increased its workforce by 25 percent, making it better equipped to meet quick deliveries while maintaining the level of quality that customers from virtually all the process industries expect in a Ross mixer.
The company’s highly successful Trial/Rental Program relies on the Port St. Lucie plant to service and stock a multi-million-dollar inventory of new and reconditioned mixing equipment. The same facility is also responsible for building a wide range of laboratory and production-scale models, including rotor/stator mixers, high-speed dispersers, multi-shaft mixers, planetary mixers and ribbon blenders.
Established in 1842, Ross is an employee-owned company with headquarters in Hauppauge, NY, and international manufacturing plants in China and India.
Ross Mixing Completes Plant Expansion
June 5, 2011