- Short- and long-term automotive industry production forecasts.
- Interests rates and the weak U.S. dollar, and how that dynamic is spurring some overseas automotive manufacturers (as well as their Tier 1 supplier partners) to look at either establishing facilities in North America or expanding existing production sites.
- The impact of sourcing on subsuppliers, and how local Tier 2 & Tier 3 North American players are competing with some of the low-cost Asian countries.
- The impact of rising fuel costs and what that means in terms of worldwide demand.
- Incentives that some of the automakers have given to consumers and their impact on automotive manufacturers’ sales and profits.
Seating for the presentation is limited. For more information or to register, visitwww.sur-fin.netor contact Cheryl Clark at 202.457.8404 or email@example.com.