Atlas has introduced two new Ci5000 Xenon-arc Weather-Ometers® with enhanced digital control to give operators more flexibility and control of accelerated weathering testing. Now available in a low-voltage or standard-voltage option, the system provides a solution for large-capacity, accelerated laboratory weathering.
Some of the most notable changes for both units include:
- Modern, full-color TFT touch screen display with intuitive icons for easier interpretation of operating parameters and warnings
- Embedded control system that replaces the PLC controller of the previous generation
- Analog control circuits that have been replaced with a robust digital network for more reliable and accurate control and monitoring of the data
- Significantly increased memory capacity, allowing for additional features and functions previously managed by external controllers - such as water resistance and lamp water temperature
- The ability for operators to more efficiently analyze instrument performance, monitor test parameters, and perform calibration procedures
For more information, call 773.327.4520 or visit www.atlas-mts.com.