Coatex is available for technical discussions on its innovative range of dispersing agents and thickeners at the Arkema Stand (424-Hall 4A) or Omya Stand (245-Hall 7). With over 40 years of experience in aqueous mineral systems, Coatex offers a complete portfolio of waterborne synthetic rheology modifiers for low-VOC coatings. These rheology modifiers are specifically designed for easy formulation and bring boosted performance throughout the product lifecycle.
The company’s portfolio includes the following:
- Ecodis™: a range recommended when both outstanding shelf life and cost/performance ratio are required.
- Coadis™: a range designed to meet specific coatings requirements such as gloss, corrosion or scrub resistance. Ask about the company’s latest innovation: The Bumper Technology™.
Thickeners (HEUR) and (HASE & ASE):
- Coapur™: a range of associative polyurethane thickeners that covers a broad spectrum of rheology profiles, delivering exceptional flow and leveling behavior.
- Rheotech™: a range of associative acrylic thickeners to match the variety of requirements faced by coatings formulators. In-can appearance, syneresis control, outstanding thickening effectiveness and excellent environment profiles are key properties.
The Coatex R&D team will present three different conferences about the company’s latest innovations:
Tuesday, March 19
- Overcome Cellulosic Drawbacks with Rheotech x800, Hall 1, Stand 1-133 at 11:00
Coapur 975 W, A Breakthrough in Thickening Zero-VOC Paints, Hall 5, Stand 5-333 at 2:30
Wednesday, March 20
- Innovative Toolbox for TiO2 Optimization, Hall 5, Stand 5-333 at 1:00