WASHINGTON – This year, the Polyurethanes Technical Conference celebrates the 10th anniversary of the popular Polyurethane Professional Development Program (PDP), which features an extensive lineup of professional development opportunities taught by industry experts. The 2013 conference, hosted by the Center for the Polyurethanes Industry of the American Chemistry Council, will take place September 23-25 at the Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel in Phoenix.
The Polyurethane PDP will begin on Sunday, September 22, one day ahead of the official conference opening, and will run through Tuesday, September 24. Participants can choose from eight courses, which are taught by subject-matter experts and run concurrently with the technical conference.
This year’s courses include:
- PU 101: Introduction to Polyurethane Chemistry;
- PU 102: Introduction to Polyurethane Technology;
- PU 103: Polyurethane Markets and Applications;
- PU 104A: Polyurethane Adhesives and Sealants;
- PU 104B: Polyurethane Coatings and Elastomers;
- PU 105: Polyurethane Processing Equipment;
- PU 201: Polyurethane Raw Materials, Testing, Specifications and Performance: The Myth and the Magic; and
- PU 204: Physical Testing of Polyurethane Foams.
Registration for the 2013 Polyurethanes Technical Conference is now open. Attendees can save $200 by registering by August 30, and must register for the conference in order to participate in the PDP. PDP tuition is a single payment of $150, which includes course materials, whether attending one or more courses. Advanced registration is strongly recommended to secure your space in the PDP.
For additional information about the conference, visit http://polyurethane.americanchemistry.com/Polyurethanes-Technical-Conference/2013-Conference.html.