FARMINGTON HILLS, MI – Jervis B. Webb Co., a subsidiary of Daifuku Webb Holding Co., hosted its 31st annual Unibilt/Unibeam conveyor distributor conference in early April in New Orleans. During the conference, Webb recognized the following top-10 conveyor chain distributors based on sales in 2013.
- Therma-Tron-X Inc., Sturgeon Bay, WI;
- Phoenix Installation and Management Co. Inc., Shelbyville, KY;
- Finishing Technologies Inc., Portland, OR;
- DanMar Installations Inc., Memphis, TN;
- Conveyors & Drives Inc., Atlanta, GA;
- MAGNUM Automation Inc., Mississauga, Ontario;
- D.L. Systems Inc., New Brighton, MN;
- Mid-State Material Handling, Grand Blanc, MI;
- Engineered Conveyors Inc., Kokomo, IN; and
- North Mississippi Conveyor Co. Inc., Oxford, MS.
Webb’s distributor network was established in 1967 as a channel for selling the Unibilt conveyor product line. Today, the North American network is made up of 45 distributors, many that are regionally based companies. While distributors primarily supply Unibilt enclosed track conveyors, additional products have been made available, including Unibeam conveyor and Power & Free conveyor (P&F).
Report Abusive Comment