SOUTHFIELD, MI – BASF Automotive Refinish recently recognized five collision repair shops as 2013 Performance Group Shops of the Year at its VisionPLUS Business Solutions Performance Group Conference in Clearwater, FL.
Collision repair shops that utilize BASF’s VisionPLUS Business Solutions and participate in the program’s Performance Group meetings were eligible for the award. VisionPLUS Business Solutions is a comprehensive suite of programs designed to grow sales and streamline business operations in the collision repair industry.
The five winners were selected based on criteria including sales improvement, overall gross profit improvement, VisionPLUS Performance Group meeting attendance, and meeting participation and contributions. “We are proud to be a part of our customers’ success,” said Marcos Corradin, Marketing Manager BASF Automotive Refinish. “It is great to see profitable growth in this market and know that BASF continues to be a key partner in this process.”
The 2013 winning shops are:
- Auto Body Specialties, Springfield, OR; Byron Davis, Owner;
- Crystal Lake Automotive, Lakeville, MN; Jim Siegfried and Karl Drotning, Owners;
- Frank’s Autobody Collision Solutions Network, Vernon, British Columbia; Matt Brunelle, Jesse Brunelle, Dave Brunelle and Rene Brunelle, Owners;
- LaMettry’s Collision, Richfield, MN; Joanne LaMettry, Owner; and
- Center Square Motors, Blue Bell, PA; Chuck Dietch, Owner.
VisionPLUS Performance Groups bring together collision repair shop owners and managers several times a year to discuss and compare ideas, industry updates, financial benchmarking, business analyses, leadership skills, winning strategies and more. The Performance Group Conference is a two-day event developed to discuss best practices, trends in the industry and how collision repair shops can achieve higher efficiency.