MINNEAPOLIS – As part of Valspar’s commitment to bring architects and designers the tools they need to make their ideas come to life, the company has unveiled its latest exterior colors and design trends.
Valspar conducted intense research, analysis and forecasting to understand exterior colors and design trends. The information collected was then compiled, filtered and narrowed into new color collections. From there, the company refined the themes into sets of palettes that tell an overarching story and help designers bring their outdoor color visions to life.
“At Valspar we live and breathe color, and we are excited to invite designers and architects to experience these new colors and collections for themselves,” said Jeff Alexander, Vice President of Sales. “Our new color palettes were influenced from people, places and products throughout the world. We're confident these color palettes will start new conversations, encourage the use of more color and inspire future projects. In addition to our new colors, we will continue to match custom colors straight from our customers to support their imagination.”
New color collections in the Architectural category include:
- Collective Effort: personal and global community-inspired colors derived from individual connections and authentic stories;
- Agua: healing and soothing colors inspired by the earth’s most valuable resource, water;
- Into the Black: dark black hues that create striking contrast with natural surroundings; and
- Metal: degraded and tarnished metal colors inspired by copper, iron and steel.
In the Commercial catetory, colors include:
- Bold Modernity: weatherworn, repurposed textures that exude history and authenticity and colors that are inspired from the past by bending and stretching familiar patterns and blending colors; and
- Essence of Europe: Colors that are similar to the old world color palette, but represent differences in cultural influences between the regions – the most significant European colors.
In the Residential category, the new collection is Get Real: nature-inspired lighter colors that reflect authentic, recycled and reclaimed materials to accentuate the material’s innate appeal.
To learn more about Valspar’s new exterior colors and design trends or to request sample colors, visit http://www.valsparcoilextrusion.com/colormatters.