Nano Science and Technology Event Takes Place Next Week
QINGDAO, China - BIT's 4th Annual World Congress of Nano Science & Technology 2014 (NANO2014) is taking place October 29-31 in Qingdao, China.
Programmed with 10 tracks, this conference is a dedicated event for nanoscience and nanotechnology professionals. The program highlights some recent breakthrough stories and successes in this particular field. Over the conference period, participants will have opportunities to share information and best practices on current research to commercial implementation of new technologies. Social activities will also be offered at the conference, allowing adidtional communication and collaboration. There will be 200+ presentations, 500+ exhibitions and 500+ posters in the conference.
The conference program includes the following:
- Pipeline 1 - Opening Ceremony and Keynote Forum;
- Pipeline 2 - Frontier of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology;
- Pipeline 3 - Nano-Fabrication, Characterization and Nanometrology;
- Pipeline 4 - Advanced Nanomaterials;
- Pipeline 5 - Nano-Electronics and Microsystems;
- Pipeline 6 - Nanomedicine and Nanobiotechnology;
- Pipeline 7 - Nanotechnology in Sustainable Energy & Environment Protection; and
- Pipeline 8 - Other Applications of Nanotechnology.
For additional information about the event, visit http://www.bitcongress.com/nano2014/Contactus.asp.