TOLEDO, OH – Finishing Brands, manufacturer of DeVilbiss industrial finishing equipment, is returning to racing with the sponsorship of the DeVilbiss CRP Audi R8 LMS Ultra. This sponsorship brings a brand new look to the car’s exterior, complete with DeVilbiss logo and spray gun on the DeVilbiss orange finish.
“We are very excited to be representing DeVilbiss this season,” said CRP Racing owner Nick Short. “They are a highly successful company, and their products for industrial spray finishing and automotive refinishing are a perfect match for a race team. We look forward to representing DeVilbiss up on the podium.”
DeVilbiss Racing is competing in Indy, World Challenge and Vintage race events.
Upcoming 2015 races include:
- May 7-9 – Indianapolis Grand Prix, Indianapolis (Indy/World Challenge);
- May 15-17 – SpeedFest, Canadian Tire Motorsports Park, Toronto, Ontario (World Challenge);
- May 29-31 – Detroit Grand Prix, Detroit (Indy/World Challenge);
- June 26-28 – Road America, Elkhart Lake, WI (World Challenge);
- July 16-19 – The Hawk International Challenge, Road America, Elkhart Lake, WI (Vintage);
- July 31-August 2 – Indy 200, Mid-Ohio, Lexington, OH (Indy/World Challenge);
- August 21-23 – Grand Prix of Utah, Miller Motorsports Park, Tooele, UT (World Challenge);
- August 28-30 – Grand Prix, Sonoma Raceway, Sonoma, CA (Indy / World Challenge); and
- September 11-13 – Season Finale, Laguna Seca, Salinas, CA (World Challenge).