TAYLOR MILL, KY - One of the goals of the Chemical Coaters Association International (CCAI) is to reach out to younger people and educate them about the career opportunities available in the finishing industry. The CCAI Board of Directors approved the addition of a Student Membership category to help generate interest in the finishing industry among students.
Full-time students who are 16 years or older are now be eligible for a full-benefit, non-voting membership at the rate of $20 per year. Students will be required to submit proof of being a full-time student to receive the reduced fee. They may provide a valid school e-mail (.edu), a current student identification card or current class schedule. Student membership benefits include:
- Unlimited access to CCAI TV training videos;
- Ability to post content and participate in discussions on group and community forums on CCAI’s website;
- Capability to post resume and search job openings in the online Career Center;
- Discount on CCAI publications and training manuals;
- Discounts to attend industry education, meetings, seminar, conferences and trade shows sponsored by CCAI, including chapter meetings, CCAI’s Annual Meeting and CCAI affiliated events;
- Membership in chapters of your choice;
- Subscription to CCAI’s Finishing Touch newsletter;
- Listing on CCAI’s Members Only area of the CCAI website; and
- Toll-free help line service.
Complete details can be found on CCAI’s website, www.ccaiweb.com. Click the MEMBERSHIP button on the menu bar then scroll to Membership Categories.