INGENIUM announced it has expanded its service offerings and launched its new Industrial Services Division. The company provides a broad range of waste management services specializing in packaging, transportation, recycling, and disposal of hazardous, non-hazardous, biological, universal, and radioactive waste. The company helps its customers manage their waste programs, maintain budgets, and meet regulatory demands while protecting employees, the community, and the environment. "Adding Industrial Services makes INGENIUM a complete resource for all hazardous and non-hazardous environmental needs," stated Heather Johnson, CEO of INGENIUM.
By upgrading its Southern California fleet, INGENIUM Industrial Services includes, but is not limited to:
- Roll-off trucks (Single bin and double bin units)
- Roll-off bin rentals (20-yard, 40-yard, closed top, open top, FRAC tanks, dewatering bins).
- Bulk waste management, transportation & disposal (including vacuum tankers and vactor trucks)
- Remediation projects/excavation/contaminated soils clean-up/debris removal/lead and asbestos remediation/copper remediation for gun ranges
- Industrial cleaning/pressure sashing/SCBA and confined space
- Onsite technical services, project management
For more information, contact INGENIUM at: www.pureingenium.com.