Cortec® Corp. has acquired the Cortec Southeast Asia (CSEA) offices in Singapore, making CSEA a wholly owned subsidiary of Cortec Corp. The company says this development will improve service and support to customers in Southeast Asia, due to a direct connection with Cortec’s headquarters in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
Since January 2019, CSEA has been a partner and distribution hub for Cortec products and services in Southeast Asia, serving the markets of Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Brunei, and Indonesia. The following CSEA support team members will remain:
- Azmi Ishak (assistant finance manager)
- Priscilla Nathan (supply chain manager)
- Saras Subramaniam (customer support officer)
- Vincent Ong (senior technical manager)
- Shades Kumar (senior sales manager)
- Yudhy Sidharta (business development manager)
“Acquisition of Cortec SEA in Singapore is an important step forward for our group, expanding logistics and technical support to the distribution network in Asia and Australia,” said Cortec CEO, Boris Miksic.
For more information, visit: https://www.cortecvci.com/contact-us/.
Report Abusive Comment