Research and Markets has released a new industrial coatings market report, titled Industrial Coatings Market Research Report - Global Forecast 2023-2030. According to the report, the global industrial coatings market is projected to grow with a significant CAGR in the forecast period.
Based on resin type, the market is studied across acrylic, alkyd, amino, epoxy, fluoropolymer, nitrocellulose, plastisol, polyamide, polyester, polyolefin, polyurea, polyurethane, silicone, and vinyl-based coatings. Based on technology, the market is studied across high-solids, powder, solvent-based, UV- & EB-cured technology, and water-based. Based on end-user industry, the market is studied across aerospace, automotive OEM, automotive refinish, coil, general industrial, industrial wood, marine, packaging, protective, and rail.
Companies mentioned in the report include: Akzo Nobel N.V.; Axalta Coating Systems, Ltd.; BASF SE; Chugoku Marine Paints, Ltd.; Covestro AG; Hempel A/S; Kansai Paint Co., Ltd.; KCC Corp.; Nippon Paint Holding Co. Ltd.; PPG Industries, Inc.; RPM International Inc.; Sika AG; The Chemours Co. FC, LLC; The Sherwin-Williams Co.; and Wacker Chemie AG.
The report answers questions such as:
- What is the market size and forecast of the global industrial coatings market?
- What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the market during the forecast period?
- Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period?
- What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities?
- What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks?
- What is the market share of the leading vendors?
- What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the market?
The full report can be accessed here.
Report Abusive Comment