Research and Markets has released a new paints and coatings market report, titled, Global Paints and Coatings Market Market 2023-2027. According to the report, the market is forecasted to grow by $28.41 billion during 2022-2027, accelerating at a CAGR of 3.15%.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Reportedly, the market is driven by the growing real estate and construction industry, the availability of coatings designed for fuel-efficient automobiles, and the growing marine industry. The paints and coatings market is segmented as follows: by technology (water-based, solvent-based, and others) and by application (industrial and architectural).
Companies mentioned in the report include: 3M Co.; AkzoNobel NV; Asian Paints Ltd.; Axalta Coating Systems Ltd.; BASF SE; Benjamin Moore and Co.; Berger Paints India Ltd.; Brillux GmbH and Co. KG; DAW SE; Hempel AS; Henkel AG and Co. KGaA; Jotun AS; Kansai Paint Co. Ltd.; KCC Co. Ltd.; Masco Corp.; Nippon Paint Holdings Co. Ltd.; PPG Industries Inc.; RPM International Inc.; Sika AG; and The Sherwin Williams Co.
The report covers the following:
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period
- Detailed information on factors that will drive the growth of the paints and coatings market between 2023 and 2027
- Precise estimation of the paints and coatings market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions about upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Growth of the industry across APAC, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa, and South America
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information about vendors
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that will challenge the growth of paints and coatings market vendors
The full report can be accessed here.
Report Abusive Comment