Workshop Promotes Understanding of Hazard and Precautionary Label Requirements
Critical and timely topics to be covered include, but are not limited to:
- UNDERSTANDING Hazard and Precautionary Label Requirements
- Getting the RIGHT AMOUNT of Label Information on Small Containers
- Assessing POTENTIAL RISKS from Product Use
- INTERNATIONAL LABELING resources available from NPCA
- The importance of label content on "DIRECTIONS FOR USE"
- PROPOSITION 65 Update
Participation will require a computer with access to the Internet and a separate telephone line. For more information, visit www.paint.org or e-mail NPCA's Steve Sides at firstname.lastname@example.org.