From new product launches to latest developments, highlights at Clariant’s Stand 7-422 include:
- New Ceridust® wax range based on the company’s Metallocene Technology platform for powder coatings that increases anti-slip, improves sealant adhesion and reduces pinholes.
- New PTFE-free structuring/texturizing agent for powder coatings with a matte surface and no-fingerprint effect.
- New polymer for use in water- and solvent-based coatings with unmatched matting effect.
- Well-established Exolit® non-halogenated flame retardants and Hostavin® light stabilizers that protect products and have a more favorable environmental profile.
- The Easily Dispersible (ED) organic pigment ranges were recently expanded to cover waterborne and solvent-based decorative and industrial paints. With this, the costly bead mill process can be removed from the paint production process.
- Hostaperm® Brown HFR 01 creates brilliant brown effect shades for automotive coatings.
- New biodegradable (according to the OECD 301 D) Dispersogen® ECS for high dispersion power, high tint strengths and good compatibility for waterborne and solventborne coatings.
- Genapol® ED3060 organic pigment-based wetting and color enhancer for waterborne paints, suitable for use at low concentrations.
- JMac innovative silver technology: a highly effective, versatile biocide for use as in-can preservative or additive for hygienic paints.