King Industries Introduces Three New Technologies
King Industries is introducing three new technologies at this year’s ECS. Visitors to Booth 206 will be introduced to new K-POL® 8211 urethane diol for reduction of film thickness without compromising physical properties, new NACURE® XC-311 catalyst for lowering the cure temperature of melamine-crosslinked OEM and coil coatings, and new K-KAT® 670 non-tin catalyst for crosslinkable silane-terminated polymers.
King’s booth also features the company’s well-known and widely used core chemistry that are highly regarded as industry standards for use in coatings around the world. Products include:
- NACURE®Catalysts– A broad selection of blocked and unblocked acid catalysts for amino reactions.
- K-FLEX®Resin Modifiers– Specialty polyester diols and urethane diols for improved flexibility and hardness.
- K-STAY®Rheology Modifiers – Highly effective liquid thixotropes for pigmented solventborne applications including acrylics, polyesters, urethanes, alkyds and epoxies.
- NACORR®Rust and Corrosion Inhibitors – Unique rust and corrosion inhibitors designed for highly effective corrosion protection of a variety of systems, including 2K PU direct-to-metal primerless coatings systems.
- K-KAT®Tin-Free Catalysts–Environmentally friendly tin-free catalysts.
- DISPARLON® – Surface control additives and dispersants.
Do you have a coating formula or performance problem and can’t make it to the Eastern Coatings Show? Visit www.kingindustries.com and use the “ASK A CHEMIST” feature, where users can chat with a King coatings chemist.