- NACURE XC-288 and XC-290 – Specifically designed for the cure of epoxy-free can coatings, offering excellent water resistance and wet adhesion particularly on aluminum substrates.
- NACURE 1492 – A covalently blocked catalyst that is minimally affected by pigment absorption, offering a rapid cure, superior adhesion and salt spray resistance for coil coatings.
- NACURE XC-269 – A phosphoric acid-based catalyst for epoxy/phenolic can coatings with FDA compliance.
- NACURE XC-271 and XC-286 – New E series organometallic catalysts for epoxy/acid systems offering low cure temperatures (30 min.@120 °C), overbake resistance and good QUV at low dosage levels.
- K-KAT XK-635, XK-638 and XK-639 – Represent a new organometallic platform for environmentally friendly alternatives to tin catalysts used in 2K urethane and blocked NCO systems.
- King will also introduce four new K-FLEX polyester diols that provide formulators resin modifiers that reduce VOCs and increase film flexibility. Several specifically designed for optically clear systems additionally offer excellent color stability for systems containing BZT UV absorbers and anti-ballistic properties.
Rounding out King’s new product introductions are:
- NACORR 1359 and XR-417 – Rust and corrosion inhibitors for waterborne and solvent-based systems.
- K-STAY 511 and 555 – Rheology modifiers for non-aqueous systems that offer excellent gloss retention and recoatability while providing outstanding anti-sagging properties.
- DISPARLON AQH-800 – A new hybrid anti-settling and anti-sagging additive for waterborne coatings that is a liquid modifier for easy incorporation and high efficiency in broad range of resin systems.
King’s booth will also be previewing the company’s completely new web site, which has been designed to offer “solutions through chemistry,” highlighting the company’s unique products for coatings, inks, adhesives, sealants and elastomers.