The Tritan™ 365 Tri-365SBLC Inspection Lamp has a nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of less than 5,000 µW/cm2 at 15 inches (38 cm) with a large 4-inch (10 cm) diameter coverage area at 15 inches (38 cm) and a minimum UV-A intensity of 2,500 µW/cm2. It features a low visible light emission of less than 0.5 foot-candle (5 lux) while long-lasting UV-A lenses reduce the rate of solarization. A thermal cut-off circuitry prevents the lamp from going out of compliance when internal temperature exceeds specifications. It includes a certificate of compliance and full serialized validation report for both output and wavelength measurements supplied with each lamp.
- faceplate with integral black light filters that reduce output of wavelengths longer than 400 nm;
- white light LED that allows for scanning of surface flaws or illuminating dark work spaces;
- grip-mounted, three-way rocker switch (white light/off/UV) for easy control of light sources;
- built-in fans that keep LEDs cool to maintain optimum light output during extended use; and
- a choice of standard 8-foot (2.4 m) or extra-long 20-foot (6.1 m) heavy-duty power cord with AC plug and rubber boot.
The product meets ASTM UV-A intensity and wavelength specifications for LPT and MPT. UV-absorbing spectacles and soft carrying case are included.