In line with its strategy to connect chemistry and innovation to generate new ways to solve challenges, The Dow Chemical Co. is showcasing its portfolio of technologies and solutions for the coatings and construction industries at Stand 414 in Hall 4A.
United by the theme “Together We Advance,” Dow businesses have come together at the show to demonstrate how their technologies can advance customers’ success by helping them to develop formulations that deliver desired performance such as extending application seasons, improving air quality, enhancing the light-scattering properties of titanium dioxide and ensuring product stability over time.
Highlights from the businesses exhibiting at the show include:
Dow Coating Materials, which serves the global architectural and industrial coatings markets, collaborates closely with customers to develop end-use products that are faster and easier to use, resist stains, enhance air quality, offer longer-lasting protection, and use fewer natural resources. Innovations presented at the ECS include the extended EVOQUE™ Pre-Composite Polymer Technology range, which is designed to help paint formulators maintain hiding performance while using up to 20 percent less TiO2.
In addition, Dow Coating Materials is highlighting both the business’s leading additives portfolio, including ACRYSOL™ rheology modifiers and CELLOSIZE™ rheology modifiers for flow and leveling adjustments, OROTAN™ surfactants designed to control dispersion and surface wetting and its comprehensive industrial portfolio, including PRIMAL™ binders for wood, MAINCOTE™ for general metal and its range of epoxy resins and hardeners for heavy-duty coating applications, as well as FASTRACK™ acrylic emulsion, a quick-set emulsion specifically designed for use in waterborne traffic marking paints.
- Dow Construction Chemicals is highlighting solutions that permit building material manufacturers to enhance the value they bring to applicators by formulating future-oriented products that meet evolving performance requirements. The business, which offers products based on cellulose ethers, redispersible latex powders and acrylic emulsions, will feature customized solutions to enhance efficiency, durability, mechanical properties and other critical requirements for product applications such as gypsum or tile adhesives.
- Dow Consumer & Industrial Solutions is showcasing its AMP™ Multifunctional Neutralizer technology, which offers a wide range of benefits across the coating lifecycle for both customers and consumers. Providing performance benefits such as product stability, efficient pigment dispersion and enhanced scrub resistance, the business also offers AEPD™ VOX 1000 multifunctional neutralizer, which was specifically developed for use in zero-VOC paints and offers improved freeze/thaw resistance and with virtually no odor.
Dow Epoxy is featuring its expanded line of curing agents, resins and diluents, including the new D.E.H.™ curing agent family, which brings formulators and end users numerous benefits to enhance performance in construction chemical applications, including:
- Healthier indoor spaces, created through low-emission curing agents;
- Extended application seasons, enabled by low-temperature-curing products;
- Reduced time on construction site made possible with rapid-curing products; and
- Increased durability through improved mechanical resistance.
Report Abusive Comment