At Stand 7-637, Worlée-Chemie GmbH is showcasing new high-solid alkyd resins for decorative house paints and for corrosion protection, as well as a self-crosslinking thermoplastic acrylate for the same application field. The range of water-based products is completed by a medium oil alkyd emulsion for cobalt- and oxime-free lacquers. The product range is rounded off by two NMP-free adhesion promoters. In addition to featuring exhibits with starting-point formulations, an international team of consultants is present to answer questions.
Worlée Traded Products Division is also presenting WeiKem as a new partner for the distribution of cellulose derivates from Chinese production. They are showing an additive out of the WorléeAdd 800 range, which are bentonite-based rheology additives. Due to the close cooperation with Synthomer GmbH, the liquid polybutadiens and the poly vinyl acetate specialties will be distributed by the Worlée trading department in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
From the plants in Lauenburg and Lübeck, the following are offered:
- WorléeCryl VP A 2209, 75% is a low-viscous acrylic resin for high-solid, fast-drying primers and fillers with very good adhesion properties on different substrates. It offers fast and widespread recoatability.
- WorléeDur VP D 4001, 75% is a high-solid epoxy ester based on dry conjugated fatty acids for the formulation of low-VOC corrosion protection coatings.
- WorléeKyd VP AC 6030, 85% is an air-drying, low-viscous, acrylated alkyd resin with good QUV and yellowing resistance, mostly suitable for application in high-quality, low-VOC decorative and building lacquers.
- WorléeKyd RS 2174, 100% is an extremely low-viscous alkyd resin with very good crosslinking. Due to the broad compatibility, it can be used in a wide range of systems.
- WorléeThix VP C 6625, 60% is a low-viscous thixotropic OH-functional polyester resin for the production of two-component systems and baking enamels.
- WorléeCryl L 2822, 70% and 75% is a self-crosslinking acrylate for the modification of alkyd resin lacquers. In these systems, it improves surface and through drying, and weather resistance.
- WorléeSol VP NW 521 is a medium oil alkyd emulsion for the production of air-drying, cobalt- and oxime-free paint systems. It is suitable for fast-drying decorative, building and DIY lacquers. Topcoats with high gloss, excellent hardness and very good water resistance can be formulated.
- WorléeAdd VP 484 and WorléeAdd 487 are n-methyl pyrrolidon-free polyester resins for the improvement of solvent-based two-component PU and baking lacquers. They improve the elasticity as well.